April 23, 2009 |
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade invites applications from all the candidates who are interested min taking admission in various Management courses. The university has been regarded as one of the reputed one and was declared as deemed university by the Government of India. The main objective of the institute is to provide successful international business career to the candidates pursuing this course. The institute also offers excellent placements to its candidates and is situated in New Delhi.
- Two year MBA (International Business)
- The candidate must have completed Bachelor’s degree from the recognized university.
- The candidate must have minimum work experience of three years to be eligible for this course.
- Last date for submission of completed application forms: April 23, 2009.
- Commencement of course: May, 2009.
The admission in the university will be done of the basis of the collective performance of the candidate in the following:
- Essay writing test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Classes will be held on Saturdays and Sundays: 3 pm and 9 am onwards respectively
Indian institute of Foreign trade
B-21, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi – 110016
PH: 01126857908, 26965124
ShArE On FaCeBoOk